Emphasizing Education to help YOU reach YOUR Goals!
- 7 Major Advantages that Commercial Real Estate has…This month’s topic is “7 Major Advantages that Commercial Real Estate has over Residential RE (that you probably haven’t heard of before)”. That’s a long title, but I assure you, we’re going to go beyond what most people talk about when they think about the differences between commercial and residential real estate investing. We’re going … Read more
- Make $ Tax FREE inside a Retirement AccountWe have Equity Trust geared up for to do TWO webinars for us this month. Learn how to make money tax free inside of a retirement account. This is also where a large part of the private lenders come from. These free seminars can help take you to the next level of real estate investing. … Read more
- New Eviction RulesNew Eviction Rules to Go Into Effect Jan. 1 By: Brian Carter, Esq. on December 18th, 2020 in Legal Issues Whenever a landlord seeks to evict a tenant for whatever reason, the eviction request must be decided by a judge. Once the judge issues a decision to evict a tenant, the landlord must wait a … Read more
- Help for LandlordsMy name is Lamont and I work at Action Housing in Pittsburgh. I am reaching out to you personally today regarding the Landlord / Tenant Mediation Program that Action Housing is working along with Just Mediation Pittsburgh. We are starting a campaign to get the word out to Landlords and Property Managers in the area … Read more
- Off Market Turnkey RentalTurnkey Glassport Rental – Only $26,200! Property Address: 1044 Delaware Avenue, Glassport, PA 15045 With a long-term tenant in place (who wants to stay), this stable rental property will pay for itself in a few short years. Recent updates to the property include a newer furnace, newer hot water tank, updated kitchen and bathroom, and … Read more
Connecting with the Pittsburgh REIA Subgroups is getting easier!
Our Pittsburgh REIA Subgroups can now be found on Facebook: