Emphasizing Education to help YOU reach YOUR Goals!
- BIG ANNOUNCEMENT re: next meetingAt our next online meeting Tuesday Oct 20th. 7 PM LEARN FROM THE BEST BY THE BEST! BILL TWYFORD & DWAN BENT-TWYFORD The Twyfords have personally bought and sold over 2,000 properties, invested millions of dollars in commercial property, coached 1,000’s of students through successful real estate deals, and have been making millionaires all over … Read more
- Roommate neededHey Josh! I hope you and the family are doing well. Thank you so much for all that you have done for everyone in the group with keeping things going throughout the Worldwide Chaos. At the end of the month, I will be traveling to Ocala FL for Robyn Thompson's Junkers to Millions. There was … Read more
- Need a Key Machine?Need a Key Machine? Do you want to be able to make your own keys? One of our members is selling a key machine used for his tenants Contact Josh if interested $125 PittsburghREIA@aol.com
- 5 reasons mortgage rates will rise in 2021David Stevens looks into his mortgage crystal ball September 23, 2020, 2:08 pm By David Stevens Let me be contrarian: Get ready, because mortgage rates are going to rise in 2021. Now before you respond, just read the rest as to why. The Mortgage Bankers Association in its most recent forecast sees two things that … Read more
- Up to 4.2 Million Renters are Likely to Seek Eviction ProtectionUp to 4.2 Million Renters are Likely to Seek Eviction Protection Under CDC Order September 29, 2020 By: Scholastica (Gay) Cororaton To prevent the spread of COVID-19, the Center for Disease Control issued an Agency Order(link is external) that landlords or other persons with the legal right to pursue eviction should halt residential evictions during … Read more
Connecting with the Pittsburgh REIA Subgroups is getting easier!
Our Pittsburgh REIA Subgroups can now be found on Facebook: