Emphasizing Education to help YOU reach YOUR Goals!
Pittsburgh REIA Welcomes Andy Heller 3/16 & 3/20
Here are links to the documents that will be used Saturday, so you can print 3 or 4 copies.
- Pennsylvania drops teleworking mandatePennsylvania drops teleworking mandate, now only 'highly encourages' it Alison Beam, Pennsylvania's acting secretary of the Department of Health. COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA By Paul J. Gough – Reporter, Pittsburgh Business Times Pennsylvania on Sunday will lift the mandate for many businesses to telework and now says the practice is only "highly encouraged" as the … Read more
- FOR LANDLORDS WHOSE TENANTS CANT OR WONT PAYJust Mediation Pittsburgh offers free, confidential, and voluntary mediation services to landlords and tenants in Pittsburgh and Allegheny County. What is Mediation? An opportunity to resolve housing disputes outside of court Good for both landlords and tenants A conversation with the other person, guided by a neutral mediator A chance for you to create the solution Confidential Free Voluntary … Read more
- Utility Shutoff Moratorium is OverAs of April 1st, the utility shutoff moratorium is over. Utilities subject to the Pennsylvania Utility Commission’s regulations may begin shutting off utilities for delinquent accounts. Households having difficulty paying their rent and/or utilities should seek assistance through the Emergency Rental and Utility Assistance Program. Find out how to apply through the state’s COMPASS website. … Read more
- CDC Extends Eviction Moratorium to June 30, 2021!Critical Update: CDC Extends Eviction Moratorium to June 30, 2021! The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) announcement today of the extension of the federal eviction moratorium was timed with the release of the The Biden-Harris Administration’s Multi-Agency Effort to Support Renters and Landlords. The White House Fact Sheet indicates that the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau … Read more
- Townhouse in Clairton – for salePittsburgh REIA member with property for sale: I have a townhouse I’d like to sell quickly in Clairton…just inspected and has occupancy permit. 3 bedroom and should rent Sec 8 for $700-750/month. $15k Thanks, Dan Murphy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Connecting with the Pittsburgh REIA Subgroups is getting easier!
Our Pittsburgh REIA Subgroups can now be found on Facebook: