Emphasizing Education to help YOU reach YOUR Goals!
- What is you 2022 FOCUS?A Message from Dwan & Bill Twyford What is you 2022 FOCUS? Cash In A Flash Real Estate Investor Summit™ At the CASH IN A FLASH Real Estate Summit™ they will show you how to run an ETHICAL, FAIR, and PROFITABLE REAL ESTATE INVESTING BUSINESS that WILL make you a multi-millionaire, TOO! It’s sad that … Read more
- Class: Using a self directed IRA to fund your dealsPittsburgh REIA is partnering up with Equity Trust to offer you a FREE self directed IRA training. Our next Virtual Self-Directed IRA/401(k) Mastery Class is on Wednesday, September 8 at 6:00 PM ET. You'll have the opportunity to leave this Workshop with: How real investors from across the country are keeping more profits with their … Read more
- Downtown office space is uglyI am not sure how well this correlates to the overall health of the region but it sure sounds bad PITTSBURGH Only 16% of Downtown Offices are Occupied, Report Shows As Labor Day approaches, the Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership’s Reactivation Metrics show Downtown office buildings’ slow return to an in-person workforce. August 30, 2021 Kaitlyn Nuebel … Read more
- Help elect one of our own to the benchWe all know how terrible it can be when the judge doesn't understand the law or worse when they foolishly believe that landlords are bad people who exploit the poor renters. This is a chance for us to get one of our own on the bench. Elect Felicia Jezewski Santillan Magisterial District Judge City of … Read more
- Multiple families – emergency housing needed ASAPFive families S.C unit # 1 single mom 1 child no pets Sec 8 Tenant portion will change in October She gave a 60 day notice a few weeks ago in advance of her lease renewal Current rent $ 671 100 % HAP Is open to Penn HIlls and surrounding, possibly Carrick Red Cross provided … Read more
Connecting with the Pittsburgh REIA Subgroups is getting easier!
Our Pittsburgh REIA Subgroups can now be found on Facebook: