6:00 – 7:00:
- Pizza Networking – Informal networking opportunity before the meeting (let me know by Noon on Tuesday if you are planning to attend, so enough pizza can be ordered)
7:00 – 8:00
- Club Announcements – I’m always working on something new, and if you miss the meeting you won’t know what that is.
- Legal Minute with attorney Rob Xides
- Accounting Minute with accountant Marty Schwartz
- Landlord Minute with Chuck Pupich
- Vendor Parade
8:00 – 9:00
- Hard Money 101 – Ezra Javasky of GMA factor will be discussing hard money (other peoples money), how to use it, how to profit from it, and most importantly, when you should not use hard money. Ezra will teach us how to get a hard money loan for our projects. He will also be sharing success stories and horror stories. You need to understand how hard money works if you want to be successful in real estate.
- How to Avoid Title Problems – Alex McElroy will be talking about the importance of title searches, title insurance, and most importantly HOW TO FIX A TITLE PROBLEM. Anyone who has ever had a problem with title on a property, will attest to the importance of this subject.
Alex McElroy is an attorney with Lenington, Gratton, & Alexander and concentrates his practice on real estate, business, and oil and gas law. He is also a real estate investor and landlord himself. He has extensive experience in title examination and resolving title issues, and has previously written about, and given presentations, on those topics.