- Materials and knowledge to educate the client on how the self directed IRA works and the laws guiding it.
- The paperwork so the client can open an IRA in your office.
- The paperwork so the client transfer their funds from their other retirement account to their new IRA while in your office.
- Paperwork and educational material so the client can stay compliant to the IRS laws for their deal.
- New Direction IRA rate sheets and cost customized to the deal you offer.
- Hard copies of the papers.
- 3 ring binders with sheet protector to hold our paperwork AND YOUR’S for one seamless collection.
- A CD that will have All the forms you will get at the class
- All the forms and papers you get at the class
- Letters you can customize
- Letter to the client on what to bring to the meeting, and template for the most common questions you will get.
What participants need to bring.
- A check. There is no charge for the class but students will pay for the materials they take. (Figure 20-30 dollars) Since this will be custom I cannot quote on what you will take.
- All the paper work you currently use with investors .I.E. Mortgages , notes, anything they have to sign or any educational information
- (Optional) Bring a laptop to to work on customizing your papers.
Scott Davis firstname.lastname@example.org (877)742-1270 xt 145
Visit our website NewDirectionIRA.com DISCLAIMER: New Direction IRA, Inc. does not render tax, legal, accounting, investment, or other professional advice. If tax, legal, accounting, investment, or other similar expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought. CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE: As required by U.S. Treasury rules, we inform you that if any Federal tax advice is contained in this email, including attachments (in spite of our best efforts not to provide any tax advice), it is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any person (1) for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, or (2) to promote, market, or recommend to another party any matter addressed herein. CONFIDENTIALITY: This email message and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) and may be confidential. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, copying or distribution is expressly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachments.