6:00 – 7:00:
- Pizza Networking – Informal networking opportunity before the meeting (let me know by Noon on Tuesday if you are planning to attend, so enough pizza can be ordered)
7:00 – 8:00
- Club Announcements – I’m always working on something new, and if you miss the meeting you won’t know what that is.
- Legal Minute with attorney Rob Xides
- Accounting Minute with accountant Marty Schwartz
- Landlord Minute with Chuck Pupich
- Properties for sale – Members can present one property for sale. Bring your For Sale properties to the meeting, setup flyers on our For Sale table, and make some money while you learn.
- Vendor Parade – Come and see our vendors. We have a great array of service providers.
8:00 – 9:00
- Steve Carvelli (broker) – Raising money for your real estate deals with Pledge Funding (new concept)
- Attorney Andrew Menchyk – the mechanics of using the conservator law; a new way to profit on vacant houses