Who wants a web site?
We have a new vendor who will build Pittsburgh REIA members a real estate website for $200. That is a super bargain.
Maximum RE Sites (a Division of Maximum Digital) has been providing its Internet marketing platform for real estate professionals nationally for more than two years. The platform has expanded from one simply providing customized real estate website design and hosting functionality to now one that offers a breadth of key marketing functionality so that real estate investors, agents & brokerages, and property managers can rely on the offering to fill all of their online marketing needs. This digital marketing platform combined with the marketing services also offered by Mr. Haag make their combined offering a compelling one.
In their experience, Maximum RE Sites has found that, although the marketing needs of the real estate investor are not as complex, they realize that due to the rewards offered by Internet marketing, they need the appropriate technical tools in place to build and maintain their brand. These property investors use such platform components as:
– Attractive and customizable responsive website themes;
– Content management to easily create and publish informative and SEO-friendly content to their audience;
– Property listing management to effectively communicate the attributes of the properties in their inventory;
– Social media marketing management to simply push their content to the all-powerful social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and Google+;
– Email marketing management to stay in touch with their audience and to promote their inventory;
– Lead management / CRM to
– Syndication management via integrations with multiple IDX solutions as well as such property sites as Zillow, Trulia and hotpads;
– Marketing campaign tracking and reporting to analyze their marketing campaigns and adjust them accordingly.
Maximum RE Sites offers a 30 day free trial of their platform, so they eagerly invite those real estate professionals who know they need to “do something” but not sure what to begin their education in a risk free way by creating their own trial account.
For more information, contact Matt Haag at – firstname.lastname@example.org
(March 2014 Newsletter)